I still don't have good before pictures, besides the one in my last post. I'll try to take some soon.
In the meantime, here are my initial stats:
Weight: 114 pounds
Waist: 26 inches
Thighs: 18.5 inches
Hips: 35.5 inches
Bust: 33.5 inches
I'm not measuring my arms, wrists (...etc) because I am happy with their size. These are the measurements I care about for now. I would like to tone my whole body and make it firmer, but my upper body is already fairly slim so measurements don't matter to me.
Goals:
1. Lose a couple pounds. I would like to get back down to 110 by the end of September, which is entirely reasonable.
2. Tone up my entire body.
3. Lose some inches in my waist, thighs, and hips, yet somehow maintain my bust (I know that might not be possible, but here's to hoping...).
4. Gain strength (keeping it broad for now).
5. Gain energy.
I'm driving back down to school Tuesday and Wednesday. Once I get down there, I will go to the gym and/or do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred at least 5 days a week. I will also be in charge of my own food, so I will make sure to eat mostly clean and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment