Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I feel a little displaced without a job right now, but I'm still looking and staying hopeful. I have a couple leads on volunteer opportunities that sound amazing. Plus, I've been keeping busy with planning a public interest law conference for next year, doing chores and errands, cooking, gardening, and spending time with my best girl, Apricot.

Sometimes I think that I like her more than she likes me. Then she tries to stick her tongue in my mouth and I realize that I was wrong.

I've also had time to hit up the gym, which is great since I was worried I wouldn't be able to put my summer membership to use when I was working those crazy hours. I am sadly out of shape and can barely run for 20 minutes, but I have plans to fix that by the end of summer. 

I'm off to be productive. Enjoy your tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment