Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Return to Blogging

Hi there! I'm back, after a much longer than anticipated break from blogging. To make a long story short, law school completely consumed my life, and I've also been dealing with anemia which has left me exhausted most of the time. But I survived my first year of law school and now I'm back home in New York for the summer. I still have about two weeks before my summer job at a firm starts, so I'm going to take this time to relax and get my life back in order.

It would be a difficult task to recap everything that's happened in my life, but maybe I'll do a couple posts to give you an idea.

The most exciting thing going on right now is that I start a 3-day juice fast (the insanely overpriced BluePrintCleanse that my mom is treating me to) which I hope will help jumpstart my healthy eating and exercise routine for the summer.

I hope you are all having an amazing start to your summer.

Have you ever tried a juice fast or cleanse before? Do you believe that cleanses are effective?

No comments:

Post a Comment