Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I resolve to...

Well, I'm a little bit late, but I want to make some resolutions for 2011. I'm hoping that writing them here will make me hold myself accountable. So, without further ado...

1. Stop procrastinating. This is a big one, since I tend to procrastinate when I have a big project that intimidates me. Of course, the more I procrastinate, the more intimidating it gets. So my plan is to at least get started on every assignment immediate so it seems less intimidating.

2. Exercise more. I basically gave up on exercise completely over the last two months as I became completely absorbed by law school finals. I gained a couple pounds and feel really sluggish. So my plan is to slowly work myself up to exercising more and not let myself make any excuses for skipping. My plan is to exercise 3 to 4 days a week, hopefully in the mornings before class. I'm going to start with the treadmill and Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred.

3. Have more confidence. This one is sort of vague, but I think that I'm a pretty awesome person and I should acknowledge that more often instead of being upset for not being perfect. That's just silly and counterproductive.

4. Be more organized. I love making schedules and lists, but I don't stick with them often enough. It is great to be spontaneous, but being more organized will make me a lot less stressed.

I think that's enough for me to work on for the time being. The first two days of classes are already kicking my butt, so I need to go study.

1 comment:

  1. i have a huge procrastination problem. you should see my desk at work. omg.

    ReplyDelete